IndiaClosing date May 28th 2021
Salary 3 LPA
1 Position Available
Echo Managed Services is a specialist outsourced provider of complex multi-channel customer contact services, comprehensive debt recovery solutions and the developer of the market leading water customer care and billing system, RapidXtra. Echo combines best practice technology and processes with highly skilled and knowledgeable people to provide public and private sector organisations with end-to-end customer contact capabilities.
Objective of this role is to support Human resource and software team on administration part.
- Responding to internal and external HR /Admin related inquiries or requests and provide assistance .
- Maintaining records of personnel related data in both paper and database and ensure all employment requirements are met .
- Schedule meetings ,interviews & events etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects ,like collection of employee feedback on various things .
- Support the recruitment /hiring process with assistance in shortlisting , issuing various letters and help in background checks.
- Co-ordinating and booking international travel and accommodation to support overseas projects and deployments.
- Supporting the preparation for client meetings , collating and preparing performance statistics and chasing actions .
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Skills and Attributes Required: Good command in English both verbal & written
Excellent knowledge of Power point & Excel
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please email your CV & Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org