IndiaClosing date October 14th 2021
1 Position Available
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support and develop business applications, system integrations and reporting solutions
- Collaborate with business analysts, project managers and other developers during all phases of the SDLC
- Design and create simple, modern and intuitive user interfaces
- Manage service desk calls / tickets
- Utilise modern technologies and coding practices
- Write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct research into database issues, standards and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self- motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment.
- To be able to think ahead, be proactive and grasp the bigger picture.
- To be able to lead by example, is credible visually and be able to motivate colleagues.
- Willingness to work some unsociable hours
- · 5+ experience in software development
- In-depth knowledge of ASP.NET (WebForms and MVC) (C# and VB.NET) development using Visual Studio.
- Advanced SQL Server development skills - database design, stored procedures, query optimisation
- Good working knowledge of TFS and / or Git
- Entity Framework v6 onwards
- HTML & CSS
- Experience of supporting and debugging .NET and SQL Server-based applications
- Experience of working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Azure – CI/CD/Pipelines
- TDD, SOLID principles
- WebAPI / Web services
- WinForms and / or WPF (VB.NET or C#)
- Office 365 development (PowerApps, Flow, Dynamics365, SharePoint)
- Mobile Development (Xamarin Forms)
- .NET Core
- Classic ASP
- Experience of using SQL Server Merge Replication
- Windows Mobile 6
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com ensuring that you clearly demonstrate that you meet the criteria for this post.