IndiaClosing date October 14th 2021
1 Position Available
The Salesforce Administrator will have the capability to communicate effectively with cross discipline teams including both technical and non-technical stakeholders to deliver the best possible solutions. Reporting to a Senior Onshore Analyst, applicants will be able to communicate directly with our business analysis team to understand their needs and enhance and administer the system accordingly. The Administrator will also perform basic updates, such as add/delete users, and adding basic custom fields.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently to define and document development requirements
- Analyze and troubleshoot live issues when required
- Keep your Salesforce knowledge up to date in a fast moving and evolving IT and Digital function
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or AGILE environment preferred
- Good understanding of Deployment Process (Jenkins and GIT knowledge preferred)
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you clearly demonstrate that you meet the criteria for this post.