Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date July 30th 2021
1 Position Available
- To support Offshore in all queries, have in relation to work streams in both the household and non-household space
- Liaising with the Field Team to support the booking of meter read appointments and providing account information
- Booking in returned meter reads and arranging check readings
- Provide support for adhoc requests
- Support the monthly extraction process to cover absences
- Support the Wholesale Service Desk team in raising and completing Retailer requests, raising operational requests
- Providing updates to Retailers following on from operational works completed
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from Retailers in regards to open cases for their customers
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from Non-Household customers in regards to supply emergencies
- Awareness of, and strong commitment to, customer care.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to engage others, demonstrate active listening and proficient in the art of negotiation.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Supply elements of role
- Knowledge of the metering processes Offshore complete
- Experience of training others to a high standard
- Experience in working on Maximo & CMOS
- Knowledge of the Household/Non Household split and the metrics around this
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with internal and external customers.
- Ability to continuously learn new processes and develop appropriate skills.
- A level of numeracy and literacy which includes the ability to work with contact centre statistics and report on these to management.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Flexible and creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to conduct themselves professional on a Business to Business level
- Excellent organisation skills
- Results focused
- GCSE or equivalent in English & Mathematics
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to Iwanttowork@echo-ms.com by the 30th July 2021