Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date October 29th 2021
Salary Salary up to £20,000 + Excellent Benefits inc. Company Vehicle
1 Position Available
A leading provider of customer process management services is currently looking to recruit a Meter Reader in the Staffordshire area. Offering an attractive basic salary plus fantastic benefits including a company vehicle, this is a great chance to join a highly regarded and forward thinking company.
You will represent a leading water provider who provides the highest standards of service to 1.5m customers across both South Staffordshire and Cambridgeshire. You would be tasked with obtaining readings from customers’ meters across the South Staffordshire water region, entering all data using a hand-held device. You’ll be expected to identify unusual consumption trends, resolve supply issues with customers on site and where appropriate change meters, ensuring a high standard of customer service is offered at all times.
- You will have a full and valid driving licence
- Good standard of education including GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent study) in Maths and English
- You will need to be physically fit as the role requires manual lifting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using a PDA or other hand held device would be advantageous
- Previous experience of field work would be advantageous
One of the UK’s leading outsourced service providers. The company recognise that it is through the expertise, knowledge and understanding of their people that enable them to deliver an enriched customer experience, and this is a great chance to develop your career as well as play a part in their continued success.
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience in the following: Meter Reader, Data Collectors, Water Meter, Mobile Meter Reader, Field Inspector.
The position will suit candidates based in: Cannock, Lichfield, Walsall and Stafford,