Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date April 21st 2021
Salary Dependent on experience
1 Position Available
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our close-knit marketing and communication team. This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to lead a wide range of marketing initiatives across Echo’s product and service offerings in the UK, Australia and future growth markets.
We’re looking for someone versatile with proven hands-on B2B marketing experience, comfortable supporting on and offline promotion, campaign execution, PR, events, social media, website management, content writing, award entries and more.
Echo has an exciting growth strategy, and the role will therefore offer the opportunity to be part of a team working on new projects and campaigns across multiple markets.
Previous experience working in a B2B marketing manager role or equivalent for at least 2 years.
Knowledge or experience of marketing within the utility sector or similar regulated, essential services sector is advantageous.
Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Excellent written English, copywriting and proofreading skills essential
- High level of computer literacy
- Working understanding of website strategies and content management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develops rapport, builds relationships easily and works effectively with others
- Confident, proactive and enthusiastic self-starter
- Understands internal and external business environments and customers
- Planning & organising - manages multiple projects with keen attention to detail
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility
- Creative outlook and able to generate new ideas
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, juggle various projects at the same time and work with external suppliers and creative agencies
- Highly motivated self-starter.
Responsible for delivering agreed activities to include but not limited to:
- On and offline campaign planning, execution, management and measurement
- Maintaining and improving websites - messaging, content , SEO considerations and measurement
- Planning and delivery of the PR plan, working with external agency. Reporting on press coverage and cuttings
- Writing copy for a variety of marketing collateral
- Planning and delivering creative content such as videos and blogs with support of graphic designer
- Run social media channels – updating accounts, monitoring and reporting, and suggesting improvements
- Suggesting and writing award entries as needed
- Daily media monitoring and tracking
- Management and organisation of brand assets and requests
- Invoice and credit card management and budget tracking
- Producing event, seminar and webinar plans and supporting opportunities
- Proactive competitor, client and market research
- Sourcing third party suppliers as needed
- Creation of internal and external presentations
- Working with Echo’s product and services teams to understand market, customers and value propositions
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with excellent English and Maths skills
- Additional marketing qualifications are advantageous
If this sounds like the perfect new role for you, please send in your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org