Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date May 7th 2021
1 Position Available
This is a brand new role within our SSI Services Division and growing Group Marketing and Communication team. A fantastic opportunity for an all-round graphic designer, comfortable working on both digital and offline materials as well as websites.
Our ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge and expertise in the latest techniques and technologies including animation and video. Their preference will be for a clean, modern and fresh look and feel to their work, and they will be keen to work alongside the wider marketing team to understand our services and products and the needs and challenges of our markets and to drive innovative and stand-out concepts, messaging and campaigns. An opportunity to make a real difference to our external branding.
- Manage the brand identity of SSI Services and its companies through digital collateral including animations, other graphic collateral including printed materials, video and imagery, presentation templates and company websites.
- Responsible for the design elements of all company websites and an understanding of digital image sizing and SEO considerations.
- Developing concepts for discussion, transforming concepts into designs and working through the feedback process to create completed, signed-off designs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of After Effects and video editing
- Experience in creating social media imagery and animations
- Wordpress CMS
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent creativity and innovation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter who works on their own initiative
- Flexible team player
- Ability to plan and organise and cope with tight deadlines
- Photography experience
- Experience working with service related B2B brands
- An understanding of SEO considerations
- Genuine desire to understand external markets and company services and products.
- Work closely with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that signed-off designs are turned into the desired final product and delivered on time.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV and Covering letter to Iwanttowork@echo-ms.com