Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date June 30th 2022
Salary Competitive Salary
1 Position Available
Echo Managed Services have a very exciting opportunity within the Finance team. We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner, reporting to the Financial Controller. The role shall form a critical part of the Finance Team working closing with the business.
- Day to day financial management of an Echo Business Unit(s), partnering the Business Unit Management Team.
- Working across the Business Unit, providing financial support, raising awareness and understanding to ensure achievement of financial targets. Working to establish contract profitability and cost drivers as well as evaluating and advising managers on the financial impacts of business initiatives and actions.
- Design, develop and maintain financial processes and analysis to enable Echo to maximise resource, minimise cost and thus optimise profitability whilst ensuring that the business fully meets its plans and objectives.
- Working with the Echo India Finance Team to ensure month end numbers for the Business Unit are complete and accurate and all balance sheet accounts are fully reconciled.
- Accountability for the production of monthly management accounts, forecasts, management information and Board financial commentary for the Business Unit.
- Responsible for effective financial control through the creation and monitoring of P&L and cash budgets, forecasts and other control processes
- Supporting the Statutory accounting and reporting process carried out through Group Finance, including the external audit of the Echo Managed Services accounts.
- Develop and maintain with the Business Unit pricing models for new business as required.
- Appropriate working experience necessary to carry out this role effectively, ideally previous experience in a business partnering role.
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically Excel) and computer-based finance packages (Oracle would be an advantage, although is not essential).
- Strong analytical & technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good levels of speed and accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to use initiative.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with 2+ years PQE.
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested, or if you would like more information about the role.