Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date February 24th 2021
Salary up to £30,000
1 Position Available
We're looking for a talented Digital Services Manager to work for us.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of overseeing the handling of inbound contact and performance across digital channels within a fast-paced contact centre environment.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, as the Digital Services Manager you will be primarily responsible for overseeing the handling of inbound contact across all digital channels including social media, webchat and email, managing the team to ensure all key metrics and SLAs are achieved.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Developing, coaching and training your team and wider stakeholders within the business on the digital customer journey
- Responding to escalations to support the customer to full resolution
- Overseeing, planning and delivering content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as EGAIN with knowledge of alternate systems such as Hootsuite would be desirable
The ideal candidate for this Digital Services Manager role will have experience overseeing the handling of inbound contact and performance across digital channels within a fast-paced contact centre environment.
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- Experience across all digital channels including social media, webchat and email, adapting content to suit different channels
- Significant people management experience within a digital contact centre environment
- A continuous improvement mindset, skilled in identifying positive and developmental areas and implementing change
You'll also need to be a results focused individual with a positive can-do attitude, able to deliver under pressure, manage your time and workload optimally and work on own initiative.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Digital Communications Manager, Digital Service Delivery Manager, Digital Services Manager or as a Digital Customer Service Manager.