Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date September 24th 2021
1 Position Available
6 month secondment opportunity - Internal applicants only
The purpose of this role will be to develop and support the perfect person into a First Class Team Manager whilst they support the key areas of our operation.
This person will be responsible for some Contact Centre activity and management, supporting the current Team Manager group with day to day tasks. They will also take on direct reports from the new Service Recovery Team, they will ensure workload is managed, complaint performance is monitored and they will drive key areas of improvement in the service we provide to our customers.
- Covering late shifts and weekend shifts as part of the wider Team Management Team rota to support peers.
- Drive SLA’s performance are met in the Contact Centre.
- Monitor employee’s activity and attendance to ensure that service delivery meets high standards.
- Undertake regular quality checks, organise and provide feedback and ensure team members receive coaching, development and training.
- Participation in all relevant HR matters including recruitment, training, development and disciplinary/grievance procedures.
- Active involvement in Personal Development Reviews.
- Translating business targets into meaningful team and individual targets, combined with quality measures.
- Produce and provide management information reports relating to performance (including complaints), results and initiative tracking.
- Working with the client to embed best practice and ensuring effective knowledge transfer between both parties.
- Ensuring Service Recovery workload is managed effectively and SLA’s are met under regulatory guidelines outlined by CCW.
- Handling escalations from the Service Recovery Team where requested by our customers.
- Ensuring complaints logging is in line with regulatory standards.
- Completing complaint trend analysis reports to identify key areas for improvement and track against our complaint targets.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to highlight trends and potential process improvements to contribute towards the company’s overall complaints and CMEX targets.
- Consistently drive their own development through time in this role, evidence activity and learnings and deliver on development actions.
- Willingness to complete ADHOC tasks as requested by the Contact Centre Manager or Customer Resolution Manager.
- Experience/knowledge of managing a team in a high-quality contact centre environment
- Experience/knowledge of working within a KPI target-focused contact centre environment
- Experience of Handling dissatisfaction and turning this around with first class customer service
- Experience/knowledge of conducting one-to-ones/appraisals and mentoring of individuals
- Knowledge of processes within our organisation to resolve a variety of queries
- Knowledge of our billing system
- Negotiation skills
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively and influence at all levels of the organisation and our customers
- Planning and organisation skills, with the ability to produce high quality work to deadlines using computer programs such as excel and powerpoint.
- Excellent motivation and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Performance management skills
- Knowledge of contact centre technologies and systems
- Numerate and financially astute
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com ensuring that you clearly demonstrate that you meet the criteria for this post.
Closing date for receipt of CVs is 5pm on Friday 24th September 2021