Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date April 9th 2021
Salary Up to £35000
1 Position Available
As the Deployment & Release Co-Ordinator you will be scheduling, coordinating and managing releases across Aptumo.
Working closely with the Quality Assurance Manager, Technical Team and Project Implementation Managers both on and offshore, you will ensure that all Aptumo releases are packaged and ready for issue to clients and meet all relevant key criteria, such as content and quality of associated release notes. You will also be instrumental in designing and implementing robust processes to ensure that quality of build and releasing achieves a very high standard.
- Negotiate, plan and produce all Aptumo release activities to ensure application releases are delivered on time, and that they meet or exceed expectations.
- Establish relationships and coordinate work between multiple teams.
- Handle risks, issues and dependencies, which affect Aptumo release scope, schedule and quality.
- Communicate Aptumo release details and schedules to the Business as required with Quality Assurance Manager, Project Manager and third parties.
- Maintain a release repository and manage key information such as Aptumo build and release procedures.
- Creation of Aptumo release documentation and quality checking of the release documents to ensure a high standard is achieved.
- Attend and deliver at Service Delivery meetings and provide updates to customers and obtain key information. Reporting actions and key information to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of the Salesforce release process
- Ability to plan and prioritise work effectively and takes ownership and accountability for delivering expected results.
- Pursues key responsibilities with energy and has a drive to complete.
- Speaks and writes clearly and succinctly using appropriate language that is easy to understand.
- Adapts communication style to different audiences and checks for understanding.
- Takes every opportunity to build their own knowledge inside and outside of own area, bringing the team manager potential solutions to problems.
- Excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Produces work that meets quality expectations and acknowledges when corrective action is required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives.
If you think this is the role for you, please send your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com.