Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date December 3rd 2021
Salary Up to £33,000
1 Position Available
Echo is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to analyse and visualise data from multiple core systems, with the objective of presenting clear data-driven insights to enable the leadership team to make informed decisions. We are looking to improve our data analytics and reporting to advance our current situational awareness and long-term decision making ability. This role will involve working with varied datasets, producing insight on different areas such as customer behaviour, debt segmentation and resource utilisation. This is a great opportunity for you to work in a fast paced, environment where your skills and experience will drive improvements in the service to our customers.
- Processing and working with multiple datasets to produce high quality and accurate reporting
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
- Designing, testing, and implementing new reporting using the most appropriate data and tools available
- Ensuring that reporting controls are adequate and effective
- Investigating any issues with reports, identify and implementing the appropriate solution
- Monitoring data quality and identifying corrupt data
- Identify, analyse, and recommend improvements to existing reporting systems
- Own and manage regular reporting which may involve developing and maintaining a suite of modelling and analysis tools, such as KPI reporting for senior stakeholders
- Proven experience working in a MI environment, dealing with large datasets and high volumes of data from multiple sources.
- Proven experience of developing queries to analyse data, translate the output into relevant reporting/analysis and communicate to multiple stakeholders.
- Used to working in a fast moving environment with the ability to deliver quality results to tight deadlines.
- Proven knowledge of working with data in Microsoft Excel to an advanced level is essential (Macro and VBA)
- Proven knowledge of using SQL Server to interrogate large databases and develop parameter driven reporting is essential
- Working knowledge of relevant relational database structures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively share findings with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong IT and mathematical skills
- Systematic, organised, able to plan and prioritise work
- Takes ownership and ensures delivery of the agreed objectives
- Highly numerate with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Relates to people at all levels and reacts quickly to changing needs
- Resilient & proactive