BelfastClosing date June 22nd 2022
Salary £20,000 Plus Bonus, Allowances and Overtime and Flexible Working
5 Positions Available
This is an inbound customer service role with absolutely no sales involved!
The role will be office based for 8 weeks (4 weeks of training and 4 weeks of a ‘grad-bay’ environment) – then you will have the option to remain in the office, work from home or split your time between both. The choice is up to you! (Pending on successful completion of training).
You will be responsible for:
- Inbound call handling for a wide range of issues
- Providing excellent customer service in a polite and courteous manner
- Attempting to resolve customer queries on the first point of contact
- Dealing with complex queries to the best of your ability and escalating when necessary
- Recording all customer contacts on internal systems in a concise and accurate manner
- Ensuring you maintain an excellent standard of call quality and adherence to targets and KPIs.
- Strong communication, problem solving and computer literacy skills
- Customer focused with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work independently AND as part of a team
- Previous Customer Service experience – this does not need to be in a contact centre environment!
- Full paid induction and training will be provided – with career development opportunities
- Hybrid working model
- Real opportunities to earn additional income such as; being part of the social media team, on-call rotas, special allowances, secondments, overtime, promotions etc.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you clearly demonstrate that you meet the criteria for this post. Closing date for receipt of CVs is 5pm on Wednesday 22nd June 2022. Interviews will be held on 28th and 29th June with a start date of 4th July 2022.
Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory receipt of employment references, credit reference, and criminal records check.
Echo Northern Ireland Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.