BelfastClosing date October 31st 2021
Salary £18525 per year plus allowances and overtime
37.5 hours per week Hours
3 Positions Available
Location: Belfast City Centre – flexible working (hybrid model from home/office)
Package: Competitive Salary plus Bonus, Allowances and Overtime, 30 days Leave and Flexible Working
Contract: Permanent (after successful completion of 13 week induction and probationary period).
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a week
(Between 7am – 9pm. Only 1 late shift a week & one weekend every 3 weeks - Saturday or Sunday)
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity with the potential to develop and grow your career? Then look no further! Our client works on behalf of a large utilities company in Northern Ireland and are currently searching for individuals with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
This is an inbound customer service role with absolutely no sales involved!
The role will be office based for 8 weeks (4 weeks of training and 4 weeks of a ‘grad-bay’ environment) – then you will have the option to remain in the office, work from home or split your time between both. The choice is up to you! (Pending on successful completion of training and government health advice).
You will be responsible for:
- Inbound call handling for a wide range of issues
- Providing excellent customer service in a polite and courteous manner
- Attempting to resolve customer queries on the first point of contact
- Dealing with complex queries to the best of your ability and escalating when necessary
- Recording all customer contacts on internal systems in a concise and accurate manner
- Ensuring you maintain an excellent standard of call quality and adherence to targets and KPIs.
- Strong communication, problem solving and computer literacy skills
- Customer focused with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work independently AND as part of a team
- Previous Customer Service experience – this does not need to be in a contact centre environment!
- Full paid induction and training will be provided – with career development opportunities
- Hybrid working model
- 30 days holiday (rising to 35 with each year of service)
- Real opportunities to earn additional income such as; being part of the social media team, on-call rotas, special allowances, secondments, overtime, promotions etc.