Walsall, West MidlandsClosing date July 6th 2020
Salary Dependent on Experience
1 Position Available
We have an opportunity for a fixed 6 month Team Manager secondment in the Contact Centre.
You will be asked to manage a small team of approximately 6/8 agents and as part of this secondment you will create an agreed training and development plan with the Centre Manager. This will mean that as well as the experience of managing a team you will also receive technical training that you will be able to put into practice.
- Be responsible for the performance, attendance and behaviour of a small team of contact centre agents
- Complete regular 121 and performance reviews with each team member
- Ensure team and buzz meetings take place and be sure your team is aware of all necessary business updates
- Ensure an excellent standard of customer service is maintained through regular quality monitoring, feedback and coaching
- Using the data available to you identify and improve areas of under performance
- Ensure great performance and customer service is recognised and celebrated
- Complete additional team manager duties such as authorising refunds and dealing with customer complaints
- Take part in the team manager late and weekend cover rota as required
- Deal with your team in a fair and consistent manner
In order to apply you must have a good level of attendance (bradford score under 90) and be able to commit to a degree of flexibility with your shift start and finish times, to include Saturdays and evenings. You DO NOT have to be full time.
If you are interested in the above post, please email your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org