BelfastClosing date October 31st 2021
Salary £18525 plus realistic bonus of £3060 per year plus overtime
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday Hours
3 Positions Available
Location: Belfast City Centre – flexible working (hybrid model from home/office)
Package: £18525 per annum with a guaranteed quarterly bonus of between £600 - £765, 30 days Leave and Flexible Working
Hours of Work:
37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday office based hours
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity with the potential to develop and grow your career? Then look no further! Working for Echo in partnership with NI Water, based at our city centre offices in Belfast, we currently have vacancies within our Collections Department for Collection Agents.
As a key member of the Credit Management team responsible for collecting commercial debt for business customers on behalf of Northern Ireland Water. Our Collections Agents handle inbound debt calls and making outbound calls through a dialler while maintaining set targets, you will be dealing with business customers, securing payment and making arrangements with those in genuine hardship.
Using a combination of telephony and correspondence, Collections Agents are responsible for processing and resolving accounts at all recovery stages.
Collections Agents are front-line debt management roles and are critical in ensuring that all cash targets are met in a timely and cost-effective manner. This is a role where there are opportunities to develop your skills in areas such as Litigation, Key Accounts and Aged debt management.
We offer individuals a chance to utilise their excellent customer service skills in a professional and friendly environment. To ensure you are an expert on all products and services, you’ll go on a comprehensive induction programme and will be supported by your colleagues to help you succeed.
- Experience of using IT systems and packages including Microsoft Applications
- Customer Service to include; call centre, retail, hospitality or sales roles
- An effective relationship builder – someone who can quickly establish rapport with people
- A strong team player who strives to achieve team as well as individual targets
- Full paid induction and training will be provided
- Excellent Career Opportunities and Internal development
- Hybrid working model
- 30 days holiday (rising to 35 with each year of service)
- Real opportunities to earn additional income such as; being part of the on-call rotas, secondments, overtime, promotions and Collections Bonus up to £765 per quarter.
- No weekends