AustraliaClosing date January 31st 2021
Salary Dependent on Experience
1 Position Available
Echo Managed Services have led the development of utility billing software for over 15 years. With over one third of the UK’s water companies using our platform to generate bills and manage their customers, we have built a wealth of in-house knowledge and expertise.
Our focus is now on the future as we proudly launch Aptumo, our multi-utility SaaS billing solution built in SalesForce that extends our expertise beyond water and outside of the UK.
As a successful candidate, you’ll be joining our Australian based implementation team reporting to the Head of Software Delivery. Your time will be split between our Melbourne office, Walsall HQ and clients' sites worldwide. With support from our product and data experts at our software development team in India you’ll be given the opportunity to learn everything we know about multi-utility billing, software delivery and more.
After that, who knows where your career with Aptumo Australia could take you?
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years Business Analyst experience, supported by a relevant qualification
- Ability to lead functional work streams with support from the Project Manager
- Experience of working independently and remotely on clients' sites
- An understanding of Agile development practices, including SCRUM and creation of user stories
- Support the development of Business Analyst best-practice and processes
- Clear ability to work and communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to comprehend large complex systems quickly
- Understanding of utility business customer service measures
- The ideal candidate will have previous exposure to utility billing and SalesForce implementations
- Responsible for the capture, interpretation, prioritisation and delivery of user stories / requirements and refinement of the client product backlog.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our product, demonstrate features to existing and potential clients and support its successful implementation
- Ability to identify product changes required to meet customer needs
- Ensure that solution design and software development leads to client satisfaction, maximising the value of the product for the client.
- Timely resolution of issues in agreement with stakeholders.
If the above role sounds of interest, please get in touch and send a CV and covering letter to IWantToWork@echo-ms.com by 8th January 2021